• The Oxbridge Formula
• What ability, passion and potential are—and what they’re not.
• In-depth descriptions of all the degree courses
• An insight into the differences between them
• How do your A Levels compare to what you’ll do at uni?
• Qualities that might make you suited to each course
• Oxford vs. Cambridge: whose course will you choose?
• Applicant profiles: mistakes to avoid and examples to follow
• Tips and resources to develop the intangibles
• Personal statements of current Oxbridge students, critiqued
• Books to read to enhance your application
• Admissions test essentials
• Extensive test preparation strategies
• On-the-day exam techniques
• Resources to help you shine at interview
• Realistic sample interview questions
• Mock interview scripts with analysis
The next steps
• How to prepare for your first year at Oxbridge!
• AND MORE!